Prayer points with scriptures for Deliverance
- Come in the name of Jesus Christ. John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
- Praise and Worship. Ps 99:5 “Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.”
- Confession. 1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Request. Philippians 4:6 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
- Thanksgiving. Ps 26:7 “That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.”
Prayer for Deliverance
Lord, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, and I bless you.
I confess my sins Oh Lord, and according to 1 John 1:9, if I Confess my sins, Jesus Christ is faithful, and just to forgive me of my sins, and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
Now Lord, if there’s anything I’ve done to give the enemy legal access to oppress me, I confess my sins and you to forgive me.
I declare psalm 34:4 over my life that says, ” I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”
I declare Psalm 107: 6 over my life that says, ” Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from the distress.”
I declare Psalm 91 over my life, he that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord you are my refuge and my fortress: my God: in you will I trust. Surely you shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence.
You shall cover me with your feathers, and under your wings shall I trust, your truth shall be my shield and buckler.
I will not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flies by day. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right side, but it shall not come near me.
Only with my eyes shall I behold and see the reward of the wicked because I have made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the Most High my habitation.
Father, I trust in you, and I know that you have done it before, and you will do it again, in Jesus’ name I pray amen.